Terms and Conditions
Anthem Cover Challenge
- The contest is open to all pujo pandals in Kolkata and rest of Bengal.
- The contest is also open for all Housing complexes in Kolkata only.
- A Non-trafficable space/area should be used, ideally in front of the pandal to attract maximum
- A total of 100 pujo's/housing will be selected for this process out of all the entries received.
- Berger Paints will provide a pre-fixed quantity of Paints to these 100 participants for the purpose.
In case additional paints are required, the Pujo Committee must purchase it. It is mandatory to use
Berger paints only to be eligible for the contest.
- The Berger Logo or any of its brand names should not be drawn on the floor/road and such entries
will be disqualified.
- The Minimum size of the Alpona should be 6ftX6ft and can go up depending on the requirement of the
- Out of the total participants, 10 alponas will be selected from Kolkata pandal, 10 from Kolkata
housing and 10 from all district towns put together would be shortlisted for final judging.
- Shortlisting of the Alponas will be done between 20th Oct and 21st Oct (Chaturthi & Panchami).
- The Alpona contest judging to take place on 20th & 21st Oct.
- Winner declaration will take place on 22nd Oct on the Berger PriyoPujo website.
- This is the property of Berger Paints and Videography of the event should be permitted.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding. Any sort of canvassing will lead to
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Kolkata High Court.