1. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
2. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
In general, the visitors to the Website can access the Website's home page and browse some areas of the Website, without disclosing any Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
However, the Company tracks information provided by visitor's browser, including the website the visitor came from (known as the referring URL), the type of browser used and other information that does not personally identify any visitor of the Website or any of our web based applications. This may include installation of cookies and collection of other session data.
In addition, we may also collect demographic and other data for market research, advertising and promotional purposes.
3. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION (INCLUDING SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION)
We do not sell or rent any Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information).
We may disclose/ transfer your Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Data or Information) to our partners, associates, service providers and third parties as necessary or appropriate:
- to carry out services on the Company's behalf under contract;
- in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- to investigate against any complaints;
- to comply with any legal process whether local or foreign;
- to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- when the Company, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary in order to protect its rights or the rights of others;
- to protect our rights or property, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and
- to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
The Company may also disclose or transfer the Sensitive Personal Data or Information, to another third party as a part of reorganization or a sale of the assets or business of the Company. Any third party to which the Company transfers or sells its assets will have the right to continue to use such Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
4. INFORMATION PROVIDER'S RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THEIR SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE COMPANY
You may write to us at email@example.com to access, review, modify or correct your Sensitive Personal Data or Information or withdraw your consent to provide Sensitive Personal Data or Information. However, we are not responsible for the authenticity of the Sensitive Personal Data or Information provided by you.
You agree and acknowledge that certain data or information cannot be corrected or deleted or is prohibited to be deleted as required under any applicable law, law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings. In respect to such data or information, the aforementioned rights will not be available.
5. SECURITY PRACTICES AND PROCEDURES
We use reasonable security measures to safeguard and protect your Sensitive Personal Data or Information. You accept the inherent security implications of providing privacy to your information shared with us and you will not hold us responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information unless we have been grossly and willfully negligent.
We may enter into agreement with third parties (in or outside of India) to store your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
6. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
Any discrepancies and grievances with respect to processing of Sensitive Personal Data or Information shall be informed to the Company Secretary.